Explore the Majestic Top Quarter of the Sacramento River from Redding to Chico
SAVE THE DATE
September 28 to October 1, 2017
Four days of paddling and three nights of camping along the Sacramento River with:
- Ground crew to shuttle your gear between riverside camp sites
- All meals from breakfast on Thursday through lunch on Sunday
- Expert river guides and naturalists
- Course that passes the Sundial Bridge, oak woodlands, dramatic lava flows, riparian gallery forests, the valley floor and farmland – all teeming with wildlife and plants showing off their fall colors
Paddle California is an accessible adventure package for:
- Paddlers – canoe, kayak, SUP, etc.
- Teams looking for a group adventure
Bring your own gear or high‐quality rentals are available.